5.24.2009

Iron Cupcake - Disappointment

It's a sad, sad day. After more than a week of idea development, product purchases and planning, I failed in the Iron Cupcake challenge. This month's ingredient was "savory". I thought about cornbread muffins with sour cream and chili, a savory herbed cheesecake with a pretzel crust and marinated green tomato topping... my thoughts were dancing.



What happened? Life. Life got in the way. Too many things going on at work, at home, with family... just life. Better luck next month.



Since tomorrow is a holiday (Memorial Day), I'm going to spend tomorrow making the Tuesdays with Dorie challenge. Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. April,
    Don't take it too much to heart - life has gotten in the way for me over and over, and that's what life is - unexpected.
    You'll get in the game, and you'll be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete